Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 friends!  I wish you a blessed New Year filled with joy, laughter, friends, family and lots of TIME to preserve those memories!   Sketch N Scrap is revealing their first sketch of the New Year today.  Sketch is by me:

And here is my take on it:
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: Echo Park Winter Park; Cardstock- Stampin Up;
letter stickers: Echo Park Winter Park; punch: snowflake by Stampin Up; snowflakes-
Maya Road (clear), Recollections- wood,  Stampin Up - felt; brads- Making Memories;
rub ons- (faux stitching) Doodlebug Designs; pearls- Recollections.

I have been meaning to document these pictures of my son shoveling snow back in 2010 with a spade (we left our snow shovel in Missouri when we moved) thinking we wouldn't see snow again!  Boy were we wrong!  Goes to show you, you never know when you might need that something you give away...or at least that is what I keep telling myself every time I try to purge my craft room! lol!  I was able to use up some older papers from Echo Park....just itching to break into my new Fancy Pants Timbergrove line, so be on the lookout for new projects coming with those newer papers!  Make sure and stop by Sketch N Scrap to see what the other designers did with the sketch!  Plus we have an awesome sponsor this month!  Skyline Paperie is sponsoring us, they are a new store filled with tons of awesome new embellishments and other crafty goodies and the prize ROCKS....

but you can't win if you don't play, so check it out and play along with us this month!  You know you want to!

1 comment: