Friday, January 10, 2014

New challenge at Sketch N Scrap!

We are starting a new challenge at Sketch N Scrap for 2014! This challenge is a usual sketch challenge but instead of an original sketch created by our sketch artists the sketch is inspired by a layout created by one of the design team members.  Here is our first Inspired By sketch by me:

 Here is the layout that inspired my sketch by Stephanie Ho:

And here is my layout based on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Basic Grey; Stickers: Basic Grey; felt: K & Co;
enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; letter stickers: Basic Grey; Cosmo Cricket; Heidi
Swapp; American Crafts Thickers; Paper Trunk

I hope you will be as inspired by Stephanie's layout as I was!  You have lots of time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap! We are giving away an awesome prize package from Skyline Paperie to one lucky randomly drawn winner and each layout or card you create based on this or one of our other sketches gets you one entry into the drawing!  But you can't win if you don't play so check out the deets here and see the other wonderful layouts and cards created by our design team with this sketch HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout you created based on the sketch. What you said for your title is so sweet. And I love how you used different stickers etc. for the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your titlework!! This is a gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used and the colorful title ! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete