Saturday, February 22, 2014

Elle's Studio goodness!

Happy weekend everyone!  It's my turn to host the blog over at Frosted Designs today. I thought I'd share a layout I made using some of my Elle's Studio goodies from the store!  I was going through a pile of old single photos that I hadn't yet scrapped as I find it extremely tough to scrapbook one photo.  When I stumbled upon this photo of my nephew at 3 years old I just knew I had to scrap it!  Here is my layout using a mix of Elle's Studio goodies available in the store:

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper:  Elle's Studio Cameron and Everyday Moments collection; wood: 
Elle's Studio wood Everyday Moments collection; Embellishments: Elle's Studio Everyday Moments
Bits N Pieces and Cameron Snippets; chipboard: (glasses) unknown; punches: Stampin Up stars
and Border Punch Fiskars Upper Crest; Letters:  American Craft Thickers

Are you like me and find it hard to scrap single photo layouts? I find it extremely helpful when doing one photo layouts to add large embellishment clusters as a place filler to your layout (kind of like an extra photo).  The Elle's Studio Bits and Pieces, wood veneers and Snippets are perfect for this:

 Don't have the "perfect" matching embellishment?  Use your punches, they are a great way to "make your own" embellishment from your patterned paper:

Don't you just love the beautiful colors found in these Elle's Studio lines?  I know you will find them as versatile as I have!  Check the great selection out at the Frosted Designs store.  Here are the products I used:
 photo Lisa_zpsc69b3fc4.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Cute page Kelly, lovely bright and fun! I must be the opposite to you as I prefer to scrap single photo's! trouble is I have got lots of multiples I need to scrap and keep putting them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page. LOVE the bright colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete