Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Winners!

First off thanks to all who played along with my first two birthday bash challenges!  I was very impressed by all the creativity using the 3 x 4 and larger cards on your layouts and the varied uses of washi tape on cards and layouts!  Now it's time to announce the winners!  The winner of my  WRAP IT UP- washi tape challenge is.................................................. #9  Tina's Scrap Corner!!!!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
9
Timestamp: 2014-06-18 03:04:02 UTC


 
Now, we had 14 entries...so that is close enough for me to the 15 I said we needed for the extra sampler packs I said I would send 2 winners...so without further ado we have our 2 sampler packs going to .......................
Sherri and Snazzjj!!!

Now for the winner of the CARD CHALLENGE- Echo Park Paradise Beach collection.................................
#1  LOUiSE!!!!!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
1
Timestamp: 2014-06-18 03:17:46 UTC
 
Don't forget I still have ONE more challenge going on, my Clean it up challenge is to use scraps on your card or layout and doesn't close until June 21st at midnight, so there is still plenty of time to win a fun surprise pack of embellishments from me!  More details can be found HERE!  I hope you will play along! 

Ladies please email your addresses to sketchnscrap@gmail.com so I can get your prizes in the mail to you! If you live outside the US then I will ask that you pay the difference in shipping costs for your prize or you can let me know if you prefer I draw another winner! 
 Thanks again for playing along with me for our Sketch N Scrap 2nd birthday bash!

1 comment:

  1. Am I the Sherri that won? if so, wahoo. Let me know.
    squirrelcpa @ Hotmail. com thanks.

    ReplyDelete