Saturday, October 25, 2014

More card fun!

We have are having a blast celebrating World Card Making Month at Sketch N Scrap!  Here are two more cards I made for our month long festivities there!
This one was made for my floral challenge which was to use flowers on your card in anyway shape or form!  Here I used a stamped flower from the Stampin Up set Flower Shoppe and punched it out with the coordinating punch! I love these Summer colors don't you?
 
Our last sketch of the month is up at Sketch N Scrap and it is card sketch by me:
 
Here is the card I created with it: 


You can see I do like my flowers! I love this new stamp set from Stampin Up called Choose Happiness!  It makes me happy!  I hope you will find time to check out all the beautiful cards the DT came up with this month!  Even though time is running out and we are almost to a new month, I hope you will find an hour or two to join us and stock up on cards for your stash or better yet maybe create a few Christmas cards for the upcoming holiday!  It's never to late to get a jump start on those! 



No comments:

Post a Comment