Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sketch N Scrap #66

Welcome to October!  I'm so excited for Fall! I just hope it's not 90 degrees the day we have planned to go to the pumpkin patch!  I can't wait to feel the cool crisp Fall air.  I've already decorated my house for Fall, and that has made me at least "feel" cooler even if it is still 90+ degrees out today! So today is reveal day for our first sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is my sketch:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:
 

Supplies Used:  Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup, washi tape: Queen & Co; card stock: Stampin
Up; die cuts: Jillibean Soup and My Mind's Eye; bling: Queen & Co; ticket: Jenni Bowlin


I had fun making this layout for a good friend using pictures I took a few years back of her and her daughter at an amusement park we took the kids to (ok, I know it took me a while to scrap these but hey, better late then never!)  I loved the bright colors in the pictures and felt that this fun line by Jillibean Soup really captured the colors well.  I know you will love what the DT did with this sketch!  I hope you find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, we are celebrating World Card Making Day all month long with four extra challenges this month PLUS we have an awesome sponsor- Scraptures Kit Club!!  You won't want to miss out on all the fun, you can read all about it HERE!  You have until October 31st at 7 pm CST to link up your entries!  Enjoy your Fall friends!

3 comments:

  1. I love the summery, joyful feeling of your layout. FUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, love your take on the sketch! So bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how your bright and cheerful layout turned out! Your friend I'm sure loves it!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete