Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Card Sketch #54

July is almost over and so it's time for our last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch by me:
 
And here is my card based on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Stampin Up & We R Memory Keepers; Card stock: Stampin Up;
Stamps: Stampin Up- Lovely as a Tree & Simply the best; Ink: Stampin Up True Thyme; button: unknown.
 
I decided to go more shabby chic on my card. I also decided to make it one that could be used for either a male or female and one that is rather generic in theme as I didn't really have an immediate need for a card at the time I created this.  Feels kind of good to be building my stash of cards back up as it is always hard to find time to make one on the spur of the moment when you need one!  The DT at Sketch N Scrap did a wonderful variety of cards using this sketch so make sure and check them out!  You still have time to play along with the sketch, the link up closes on July 31st at 7 pm!!!
Happy Crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment