Friday, November 20, 2015

Card Sketch #62

Wow, November is fast coming to a close!!!  Hope everyone is getting ready for the upcoming holiday season, I know I am not ready.  The weather has been so warm here in this part of Texas it still feels like Summer or at least Spring most days!  Here is our last sketch of the month for you.
 
Here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Stampin'Up; Die cuts: Stampin' Up; Stamps: Stampin' Up;
Ink: Stampin' Up; bling: Queen & Co; Card stock: Stampin' Up.
 

I was a the Scrapbook Convention this summer and one of the booths was letting you stamp and die cut these butterflies for free!!  Of course I jumped at the chance and finally decided to use them on this fun card!  I love butterflies!  I hope you will find time to play along with our sketches at Sketch N Scrap this month, besides this one there are 4 others to choose from either layouts or cards!  Heck why not use them all?!!!  I can't wait to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment