Thursday, November 12, 2015

Twistback Thursday Time Again!

It's time for another sketch with a twist at Sketch N Scrap!  This month's Twistback Thursday challenge features a fun sketch by Sketch N Scrap co-owner Kelly!
Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch:


Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd, Echo Park, We R Memory Keepers; hearts: Heidi Swapp;
Stickers: Echo Park, My My Mind's Eye, Pebbles; Die Cut: (heart) Stampin Up';  Letter stickers: American
Crafts Thickers; Project Life type card: Bella Blvd.
 
I made this layout for a good friend, these pictures are so cute who could resist scrapbooking them? The twist to go with this sketch is to use BLUE, RED & YELLOW!!! I love bright colors, they just make me happy!  Plus I had fun playing with some older papers from my stash!  Make sure and stop by Sketch N Scrap to play along, we would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment