Monday, March 20, 2017

It's your day- Sketch N Scrap card sketch #94


Wow, March has flown by and now I am once again sharing my last sketch of the month for Sketch N Scrap with you. I hope you will enjoy it! 

Here is my take on the sketch: 

Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla & Basic Black; Ink: Memento Black; Stamps: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Posh (6x6 pad)
 
I love the colors in this line! This card came together very quickly and I love how it turned out! I cut out one of the cards from the 6x6 pad and stamped my sentiment on it. I decided to add another sentiment not shown in the sketch in the bottom right to balance things out.  That's the beauty of a sketch you can always switch things up a bit if you are so inspired! I hope you will hop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the DT has done with the sketch, I know you will be inspired! I can't wait to see what you create! Happy card making friends!

2 comments: