Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's 5th birthday bash challenge #2!

Welcome to week #2 of Sketch N Scrap's 5th birthday bash!  Our challenge for you for this week is to create a card using this sketch by me:
 
And here is my take on the sketch: 

Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pretty in Pink & Basic Black; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Smitten Kitten 6x6; Stamp: Stampin' Up; Ink: Memento Black; Die Cut (heart and kitten): Doodlebug Smitten Kitten
 
My niece absolutely adores cats (well and so do I!) but when I saw this line I really had no kitten pictures to use it with but heck, I had to have it!  Some of the papers can be used for other things and those that are "cat" themed I figured I would use for cards!  I have a special friend that loves cats to and I plan on mailing it to her!  Hope she is surprised when it arrives!   Sketch N Scrap is so excited to be turning FIVE years old this month so we are celebrating with FIVE exclusive sketches and an online crop! I hope you will find time to join us! Make sure and check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what amazing cards the other DT members created with the sketch!  We would love to see your take on the sketch!

1 comment:

  1. That little kitty is SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete