Monday, August 21, 2017

August Cafe Card Kit!

Good Monday morning friends!!!  Usually I am like everyone else dreading Monday morning but not today...today I am thrilled to share the AMAZING August Cafe Card kit from The ScrapRoom with you today!!  I was so blessed to be able to work with this beautiful kit this month!
 Here is the kit:

Here are my cards created using this kit:





These cards came to together so quickly using this kit! Everything coordinated so well together!  Plus I have scraps left over to create at least another 4-5 cards!  I would just need to add more card bases! The only things I used from my stash were white and black pearls for the 1st 3rd and 4th cards and my butterfly and scallop circle punches for the 1st card!! Everything else you see came in the kit including the card bases, envelopes and card stock!!  Plus I can use that adorable stamp and mini ink pad over and over again! This is my new favorite sentiment stamp, it is just perfect for so many occasions!  Make sure and stop by The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other card designer, Dee created with her kit!  If you would like to purchase your own kit go HERE, you won't be sorry you did!  Plus you get step by step directions to MANY of the cards created by the DT using this kit!  What a fun, fast and easy way to create a bunch of cards to have in your stash!!!!  Make sure and share here what you create with your kit, I would love to see!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your cards! Every single one is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete