Friday, September 15, 2017

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style sketch #86

TGIF!!  Aren't you glad it's Friday?  I know I am! That means that I can take some time to catch up and get stuff done that I have neglected this past week and then head into my craft space to do some fun creating!!  Today we have a fun sketch for you over at the Sketches in Thyme PL Style blog!  Here is the sketch by Emma:

Here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin Up Strawberry Slush; Patterned Paper (dot)- Bella Blvd and (pink for butterfly) Bo Bunny; PL card- premade card used for base by We R Memory Keepers; sticker: Bella Blvd; arrow- Recollections, pearls: Recollections; punch: butterfly by Martha Stewart; Die: Lawn Fawn- Hello.

I just had so much fun with this sketch! I can see so many possibilities for it! I know I will use it again soon.  I used a premade PL card that was just blank for my base, then I followed the sketch pretty close just adding a butterfly and arrow to embellish it a bit.  Since I don't have a layout to use this card on just yet I decided against using the embellishment to add my date and instead used it to add a little quote sticker.  This card is so versatile I know it will find it's way onto a layout soon!  Make sure and head over the the Sketches in Thyme Project Lifestyle blog and see what all the other DT members did with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!


1 comment: