Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style sketch #88

Howdy everyone!  I am up today with the rest of Team #2 at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style blog bringing you a fun sketch by Emma Prescott!  Here is Emma's amazing sketch:


Here is my card created using the sketch.  I am leaving the card blank for my sister in law to journal on.

And here is my pocket layout using this card/sketch:
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: CTMH Falling for You; cards- CTMH Falling for You (pumpkin) and Carta Bella Hello Fall (Autumn), sticker letters: Paper Trunk; Stickers: Simple Stories Vintage Blessings (Pick of the patch & pumpkin); brad: Simple Stories Hello Fall

Here is my companion layout to this pocket page:
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: CTMH Falling for You, Pink Paislee Cedar Lane(background) & SEI (stripe); PL card: CTMH Falling for You; Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves; Stickers: Doodlebug Designs Flea Market; Letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers (Fall) and Basic Grey (OUR); enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; cardstock: CTMH; washi tape: Stampin' Up and Queen & Co; brad: Simple Stories Hello Fall; Die cut quote: Elle's Studio.

This layout was created for our Back to School Crop at Sketch N Scrap and used Sketch N Scrap #113 for the inspiration!  I hope you will consider trying some pocket scrapbooking if you haven't already, it is a lot of fun!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Thyme Project Life Style blog to check out what the other DT members did with the sketch!  Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment