Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #109

Can you believe it's already November?  Me either!!  Thanksgiving will be here in no time at all!  Today we have our first card sketch of the month up on the Sketch N Scrap blog.  Here is the sketch by Heather:

Here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up whisper white; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Vintage Blessings and striped paper (unknown); Washi tape: Simple Stories Vintage Blessings; Journal card: Simple Stories Vintage Blessings; Clear stickers: Simple Stories Vintage Blessings; jute: unknown - my stash

I just love this new Fall line by Simple Stories, and I am also digging their clear stickers, they make for great sentiments on cards!!  I hope you will stop by Sketch N Scrap this month and check out what the other DT members did with the sketch!  Also, make sure and play along with us this month!!    Happy creating friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment