Thursday, December 21, 2017

Card sketch #112

Christmas is getting closer by the minute!  Are you ready?  I am frantically finishing up last minute shopping, wrapping gifts and even still doing some decorating- yikes!  It's the busiest time of the year after all!  But I wasn't to busy to take a much needed creative break and whip up a card using the December 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch by me:

And here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- Stampin' Up- Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold & Soft Sky; Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Girl Squad; Dies: Stampin' Up Scallop and circle; enamel dots- Teresa Collins (heart) & CTMH (circles)

I used my circle die to cut out the coffee cup from a PL style card that comes with these papers, I decided I liked the circle better then a square since the sketch obviously had a circle!  I love this line, it is so fun, amazing colors with pops of gold and some really fun sentiments!  Perfect for scrapbooking OR card making or even for your planners!  I hope you will take time out this busy season and reflect on the true meaning of the holiday and also to take some time for yourself to refresh and renew!  You have until December 31st at 9:55 pm CST to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!!  
Merry Christmas and happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment