Friday, December 15, 2017

The ScrapRoom December Doubleshot kit!

TGIF!!!  I am so glad it's the weekend!  Now I can catch up on all the Christmas decorating, baking, gift wrapping etc!!  And of course, I must find some "me" time to relax in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of the season and get creative!!  Today I am sharing with you the second layout I created using the December Doubleshot kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is the amazing kit:

And here is the double page spread I created using the kit.  This layout uses the Photoplay Mad for Plaid line.
Supplies Used: cardstock- American Crafts - from the kit; Patterned Paper- PhotoPlay Mad 4 plaid- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Mad 4 for Plaid- from the kit; letter stickers: Paper Trunk & American Crafts Thickers (grey)- from my stash; Dies- Scallop and Standard circles- Stampin' Up- from my stash. 

I had so much fun with these papers!  I am in LOVE with all things plaid!!! So glad this is a trend right now!  The papers are amazing in this kit and the full sheet of stickers gives you so many opportunities for embellishing!  I just love these pictures of my niece and nephew decorating their Christmas tree with a little help from Daddy!!   Don't forget to visit The ScrapRoom blog to see all the other amazing double page layouts created by the DT with this kit and the Flavors of the Month kit!  If you would like to purchase one of these amazing kits for yourself visit The ScrapRoom store HERE!!!!  Happy creating friends!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout! Plaid is one of my favorites, too, and I can't wait to use this kit with some of my holiday photos!

    ReplyDelete