Saturday, January 6, 2018

Freaky Fast Friday challenge!

Today I am popping in to share a SUPER fun challenge with you!!!  I have to admit I have been kind of scared to try this challenge in the past and kept putting it off, but when it was my January assignment I was unable to put it off any more and I have to say to I was kicking myself for not participating sooner, it is SUPER fun and will help you get a layout down in no time flat! Here is the challenge, it's a monthly challenge they do at The ScrapRoom:

Here is the January Flavors of the Month kit I was using:

Here is my layout using the Vicki Boutin All Good Things part of the kit and the Freaky Fast Friday formula for January:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: American Crafts- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin's All Good Things- from the kit; clip: (bird)Vicki Boutin All Good Things- from the kit; ephemera: Vicki Boutin's All Good Things- from the kit & embellishment kit; letter stickers (take & world)- Doodlebug Designs- from my stash; enamel dots: Teresa Collins & My Mind's Eye- from my stash

This is a GORGEOUS line!! I love it.  Truthfully I would never have purchased it for myself but that is the best part of the ScrapRoom kits, you get a little bit of everything and it's fun to use things you maybe wouldn't normally use, in fact those things always end up being my favorites in the long run!  Go figure!  I especially loved this little birdie clip and of course, I have to mention this amazing photo taken by my BFF's sweet (on the inside and out) daughter...kids take the most amazing selfies, don't they?...when  I take one all I look like is a tired washed up old lady! lol!  This photo was just perfect for this line!!! So thankful she allowed me to use it!  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month using our Freaky Fast Friday formula, if you do make sure and link up in the comments, I'd love to see what you create with this fun challenge!  Happy crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment