Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sketch N Scrap's Queen of Hearts crop!!!!

Happy weekend!  I hope your weekend has included at least a little crafty time!  We are cropping again over at Sketch N Scrap!  We started our Queen of Hearts Crop yesterday and today I am sharing Challenge #2 with our croppers!  Today's challenge is to create a card using Sketch #19- here is the sketch:

And here is my card using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Stampin' Up- whisper white & basic black; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Just be You; enamel dots: Elle's Studio; doily: Stampin' Up; sticker: Simple Stories Romance; punch: heart- Stampin' Up; glitter paper- CTMH.

I had so much fun creating this card using ALL SCRAPS!!  I really wanted to use this sticker I had left over from my February ScrapRoom kit featuring the Simple Stories Romance line and since I didn't have any paper from that collection left over I was happy to find the scraps from my Echo Park Just Be You collection coordinated perfectly!  I also had this heart left from a previous Valentine's Day card I made last week, so this card came to together very quickly.  I love how it turned out and most of all I know I will be using this fun sketch again real soon!  You could use a heart, star, or really ANY shape to replace the doily!  I hope you will join us at the Queen of Hearts Crop this month, it's going on until February 28th so there is still plenty of time to play along!!  Hope to see you in the crop room!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that doily and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete