Monday, February 5, 2018

The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit- Crate Paper Good Vibes

Have you seen the amazing February Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom yet?  It is amazing!  Here is the entire kit:

Today I am sharing the layout I created using the Crate Paper Good Vibes part of the kit.  Here is the Crate Paper Good Vibes mini kit:

And here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Good Vibes- from the kit; frame:Crate Paper Good Vibes- from the kit; enamel word- Crate Paper Good Vibes- from the kit; ephemera:  Crate Paper Good Vibes- from the kit; stickers: Crate Paper Good  Vibes- from the embellishment kit; number stickers: Paper Trunk- from my stash; cardstock: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink- from my stash.
I love these pictures take way back in 2005 of my son at the Animal Kingdom Park at Disney World! He had so much fun with those drums, and wasn't to bad at them I might add!  This kit has such a fun vibe, I know you will love it!!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members have done with this amazing kit!  You can get yours at The ScrapRoom store!!  Happy creating friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment