Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Cards, cards, cards! March Flavors of the Month kit

I am sure it is apparent that I love creating cards from the many posts I do about it lol!  I guess I love it for so many reasons but first and foremost it helps me keep my scraps under control!  I always have so many scraps after creating layouts and it is just against my nature to toss them out!  So I create cards.  I usually weed through my scraps once a month or sooner if the box starts to overflow! I have a small box that I received a long time ago that contained some cookies and it is very sturdy and once again instead of tossing it I decided to repurpose it!  I am pretty good about using up scraps before the box gets even 1/2 full but every now and again it starts to overflow and that means a MAJOR card making marathon at my house!  Today I am sharing cards made using the scraps left over from my Flavors of the month kit from March at The Scraproom.  Here are the cards:
 Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up- whisper white, daffodil delight & basic black - from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Spring in my Garden- March Flavors of the Month kit; Sticker: (Just Bee You)- embellishment kit at The ScrapRoom
 Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz and Basic Black -from my stash; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd Island Escape- March Flavors of the Month Kit; die: (circle)- Stampin' Up- from my stash; stamp:Stampin' Up - from my stash; ink: CTMH Black- from my stash; ephemera (flower): Bella Blvd Island Escape- from the Flavors of the Month kit; punch: Stampin' Up (leaf for flower) -from my stash
 Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill (lavender) & Stampin' Up (white); Patterned Paper: American Crafts Stay Colorful- March Flavors of the month kit; unicorn: American Crafts Stay Colorful- embellishment kit The ScrapRoom; stamp: CTMH- from my stash; ink: Stampin' Up elegant eggplant- from my stash.
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up- whisper white, daffodil delight & real red- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Birthday Boy- March Flavor of the month kit; stickers: Echo Park Birthday Boy- March Flavors of the month kit; frame: Echo Park Birthday Boy- embellishment kit for March; embossing folder: Sizzix- from my stash

I had so much fun creating these cards!  My favorite is the unicorn card!  I don't even particularly love unicorns but when I saw this unicorn stamp set by CTMH last year I just had to have it!! lol!  The sentiment is just so adorable and as you can see was perfect for this card and this cute little unicorn sticker from the March embellishment kit at the ScrapRoom!  Here is the amazing embellishment kit:
To be honest, if I wasn't a main kit subscriber I would just buy this kit alone, these embellishments are SO VERSATILE and you could use them with a number of papers your probably already have in your stash....as you might note from my previous paper posts I am a paper junkie and seem to always have paper but never enough embellishments, so this embellishment kit is a "must have" in my book!  But then again can one ever have enough paper or embellishments???!!!  Make sure and stop by the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing cards the DT came up with!  To purchase the Flavors of the Month kit or the above embellishement kit you can visit the ScrapRoom store HERE.  Happy creating friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these cards, Lisa! I don't think I could pick a favorite. I wish I was better about getting rid of my scraps after so long...maybe they wouldn't be taking over my scrap space!

    ReplyDelete