Monday, March 5, 2018

March Flavors of the Month kit- American Crafts Stay Colorful!

Good morning friends!  Today I am excited to share my layout created using the Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!!  Here is the kit:

 The layout I am sharing today was created with this part of the kit and features American Crafts' Stay Colorful papers and embellishments!  It is so pretty!

Here is my layout I created using this beautiful kit:
Supplies used: Patterned Paper- American Crafts Stay Colorful- from the kit; ephemera: American Crafts Stay Colorful- from the kit; acrylic butterfly- American Crafts Stay Colorful- from the kit; cardstock- Bazzill- from my stash; enamel dots: Elle's Studio- from my stash; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers (blue) & Elle's Studio (pink); flag: American Crafts Stay Colorful- from the embellishment kit.
I knew exactly what pictures to use with this kit when I saw these adorable pictures of my friend's daughter and her friend!  Their dresses coordinately beautifully with these papers!  I also tried out something new- American Crafts prints a pattern the entire length of one side of their branding strips, so I used them by adhering them to a piece of cardstock to make a border for below my pictures!  I love it that the entire piece of paper is usable!!  How cool is that?  The fun flag from the embellishment kit is just one of the many amazing embellishments in this kit! This kit is a must have for us embellishment lovers!!!   Here is this fun kit:
If you are interested in this month's Flavors of the Month kit make sure and stop by The ScrapRoom store to reserve yours today!  And don't forget to hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what inspiring layouts the other DT members have created with this amazing kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment