Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Simple Stories Bliss- The ScrapRoom!

I'm back today to share another layout I created using the Flavors of the Month kit for May at The ScrapRoom.  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the Simple Stories Bliss line included as part of the Flavors of the Month kit for May!
  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Bliss line included as part of the kit:

Here is the layout I created with the kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper- Simple Stories Bliss - from the kit; card stock- Blue & Black from my stash; ephemera- Simple Stories Bliss- from the kit; stickers- Simple Stories Bliss- from the kit; enamel dots- Elle's Studio- from my stash.

I had so much fun with this kit!  This layout came together so quickly!  I used all the elements included as part of the kit and to give me a few more extras to add some dimension I fussy cut 2 butterflies from one of the patterned papers!  The colors are so soft and beautiful and I love the watercolored wood grain paper so much I decided to use it for the background!  I only added a few pieces of cardstock and some enamel dots from my stash!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with the kit, some great inspiration can be found there!  If you would like your own kit make sure and visit the ScrapRoom store to reserve yours soon!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment