Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #121

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!  I hope you are celebrating today with at least a few hours of crafty time!  I have been crafting off and on between errands and chores but hope to have the rest of the evening to just binge watch some backlogged recordings of shows I have missed and participate in some of the fun challenges at Sketch N Scrap!  Today we have the first card sketch of the month up.  It's a fun one by Heather!  When I first saw it I had so many ideas for it I couldn't believe it!  I ended up getting two cards made using it, but I know I will use this one again! Here is the amazing sketch by Heather:

Here is my first card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: CTMH- White Daisy; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Spring Market & Crate Paper;sticker: Carta Bella- Spring Market (May Flavors of the month kit); die- Stampin' Up stitched circle; sentiment- unknown
And my second card using the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Cardstock- CTMH white & Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush; Patterned Paper: Echo Park- Sweet Day; Sticker: Balloon- Echo Park Sweet Day & Thanks So Much- Pebbles; sentiment: unknown sticker
I had so much fun creating these two very different cards!  The other fun thing for me was that I was able to use up ALL scraps on these cards from my scrap bag!! My scrap bag is actually kind of bare!  These sentiment stickers on both cards and the two stickers on the second card- hot air balloon & Thanks So Much are all FOUR from my BASH IT box!!! So it's only May 5th and I have used up 4 things already...finally in the 5th month I am gaining vs struggling on hitting my stash bashing goals!  I hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap for our online crop this month! Sketch N Scrap is turning six and we are celebrating with a month long Sixth Birthday Bash crop!!  We have a beautiful Pink Fresh prize and lots of fun challenges!  So come join in the fun!!
And of course we will also be celebrating on the blog as well!  Visit the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the NSD exclusive sketch posted this morning, and every Saturday for the month of May we will be posting an extra bonus birthday bash sketch!!  Plus we have The ScrapRoom as the sponsor this month as well as two additional DT sponsored prize packages for a total of THREE different prizes!!!   So you won't want to miss out on all the fun!  Happy crafting friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Carta Bella Spring Market collection - so pretty! Both of your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete